The Pumpkin Farmer

After shopping at the just opened Lone Star Mercantile in Allen, I decided I needed to put my recently bought props to good use. But how? Where? When? Then, in between Pinterest search after Pinterest search, I got it. With the most adorable 17 month nephew at my disposal and some fall decorations up in the attic to complete my look, I had my answers. After waiting for the sun to fall a little further, I gathered up my things and took the party to the backyard. Unfortunately, my actual setup only lasted a few minutes. My mistake was thinking that a toddler would willingly stay put in between a very delicate display of props. He proceeded to run towards the one thing he loved most: technology.
A.K.A, my camera. 

Once we pulled out his favorite Little Tikes truck and an old Blackberry cell phone he was all for it. We even got a little celebratory clap.

We even practiced the safety of pulling over and stopping before we started to text. 

It was a fun experiment that produced some wonderful photos of Brooks. He loved hauling the pumpkins around in his truck. It also proved that this was a fun setup for future mini sessions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Broadens The Mind

Workout Wednesday