When Two Lost Souls Meet


I had never really wanted a sister of my own, growing up with three older brothers. But sometimes, just sometimes, I would swipe my eyeliner on or pick up a new dress off of the Charlotte Russe rack and wish I had someone to dress up and talk about the release of the new Taylor Swift song with (Not my cup of tea, by the way). And then I got this little beauty of a neighbor.

With super thick blonde locks and the most gorgeous complexion, I knew she would be the perfect subject. This was a dream come true to both her and myself. As I had my nephew help me gather up the props and head out to the water, I think we both realized how well this had come together. I knew it would be awesome to include some different props, but figure I could throw a book in there too, since her and I both have a very strong love for reading. 

When I handed the book to her, she even started reading! We then had a nice conversation about what my favorite book (the one she's pictured with), Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, was about. I explained to her how I've read it over 6 times, and could probably read it again. After our conversations about books, we had a little bit of fun by combining a quite fluffy skirt with the perfect amount of wind. It turned out her hair was the real star of the show. 

We finished the session with a short trip back up the trail, and many promises to do this again sometime soon. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pumpkin Farmer

Travel Broadens The Mind

Workout Wednesday