Believe It Or Not

A lot of people think that because I am not going to school, that I don't have a lot of things to do, I sleep in, eat whenever, shop whenever. And to an extent some of that can be true. Recently I have been able to sleep in to around 9:45. But I still do a lot of things each day.
Every day I am expected to:
1. Write a new blog post
2. Edit photos
3. Schedule photo sessions
4. Update planner
5. Create posts for blog/photography page
6. Watch my nephew twice a week
7. Come up with new and creative ideas for blog posts
8. Keep on top of always changing chores/errands
And so on and so forth.
But please, don't think I'm complaining. I love to do every single thing on that list and that is why I have so much drive to complete them.
Starting next week, I'm going to add going to the gym 5 days a week at 8 a.m. I've been desperately wishing I had the energy to get in a routine of going to the gym. Now that my brother is living at home, I have someone to push me to do so. 
I know my schedule is not unattainable, and that many other people have much busier lives. This is just a PSA that taking a gap year isn't a way to be lazy. If anything, I've learned more about being an adult in this one month off then I ever did in school. I have bills to pay, appointments to make and a business to run. It's not easy but I wouldn't have it any other way. So far taking this break has been the best thing I could have ever done and I can't wait to see where it takes me. I post stuff on here to keep myself accountable, because I know I have to stick to what is right.


---xoxo, Bryn Mar

Comments

  1. Enjoy it while you can. There will be plenty of time to have crazy, busy routines and schedules.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pumpkin Farmer

Travel Broadens The Mind

Workout Wednesday