Fall Mini Sessions


This weekend I did my first ever fall mini sessions. I had the pleasure of working with some gorgeous children and families! 

It was always a struggle to accommodate for different size groups, older kids and younger kids, and the lighting for the time of day. Being on yearbook for 3 years and a photographer for 4 years during high school definitely equipped me with the skills to accomplish this task. 

I loved setting up the props to use, and thought they turned out really well during the sessions. 


The individual shots I got of everyone turned out great too, since I was able to shoot in my backyard where the lighting wouldn't get in the subjects' eyes. 



It was almost intimidating to see young children dressed way better than me. But the cuties totally stole the show. 


My favorite thing about one of the individual shots posted above (I will post below this again) is that the girl in the photo had such a big smile because she was telling me her favorite thing to do at school was learn as much as she can! 


Kids are such a joy to work with, and I am privileged to have a job that allows me to do so. 

I will be announcing some upcoming sessions sometime this week! Keep a lookout on my photography page for details!


---xoxo, Bryn Mar






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pumpkin Farmer

Travel Broadens The Mind

Workout Wednesday