Travel Broadens The Mind


When I began planning in my 365 Happy Planner a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to implement all of the Pinterest ideas I could find. One of the things that I did was insert a page to create a bucket list at the beginning of every season. I also inserted a page to create my travel bucket list.
As I slowly started to make my fall bucket list, my travel page came together very quickly. As many people close to me already know, I plan on traveling in different areas of Europe in early Spring next year. Other than that, I have plans to go to Maine, Connecticut, New York, Washington D.C., Disney World, San Antonio, Arkansas and hopefully many other impromptu trips throughout the rest of the year and early next year. 
This has been the biggest blessing of my gap year so far and I can't wait to see where I end up. I am sure that most of these travel plans would not be possible without my family's support. My life bucket list is much larger than anything I could ever hope to accomplish, with multiple destinations lying on each continent. My desire to travel the world only grows more and more with every vacation I take. 

The physical list that I have sitting in the front of my planner is not my entire list, of course. I know traveling to different areas will only make my desire to go different places continue to grow. 

In case the picture is not entirely legible for you to read, here is the list below:

1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Barcelona
4. Greece
5. Dublin, Ireland
6. Amsterdam
7. Uganda
8. Egypt
9. Sydney, Australia
10. Liechtenstein
11. Naples, Italy
12. Rome
13. Argentina
14. Brazil
15. Japan
16. Bahamas
17. Canada
18. Iceland
19. India
20. Taiwan

Comments

  1. Go you!! Can't wait to 'travel' with you through your blog!!!! I wish more young people had your adventurous spirit. The world is so much bigger than our backyards & traveling/ experiencing different cultures opens our minds & makes us better people. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you're in Amsterdam you can hop on over to Belgium and say hi to my family there ;) just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pumpkin Farmer

Workout Wednesday