Workout Wednesday


Today I had a bit of a 'trial run' of starting my 5 day a week journey at the gym. Since my brother will be going out of town tomorrow, he won't be here to train with me for the rest of the week. We went today at 8 a.m. (despite my love of sleeping in), and did what he called a "full body workout."
And I can testify it was indeed a full body workout.

My arms feel it.

My legs feel it. 

My stomach feels it.

My feet feel it. 

Everything hurts. 

I had to lift weights. I used machines I'd never seen before. I spilled my water all over the floor (accidentally). But it was worth it. I've been productive for the rest of the day and while my body is sore I want to feel this way again and again and again. 
We plan on getting into a regular routine of going in the morning around 8 a.m. five days a week, sometimes taking classes and trying something new. Since he used to work at a gym he was extremely helpful with calming my nerves and showing me how to do everything. 
It was a hard process but I know if I stick to it, it will get easier over time.

Next week, I'll share some tips that I've learned!

---xoxo, Bryn Mar

                                                                                                                                                                   

Hey! As a change in my blog, I will be starting weekly series. Most days of the week will consist of different recurring series for an extended period of time. This one is one of them! On Wednesdays, I will start to track my workout progress, share the tips that I learn and experiences that occur each week. Check out my blog tomorrow to see what's going to be recurring on Thursdays!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pumpkin Farmer

Travel Broadens The Mind